Cloudy tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed my fish every 2-3 days.Remember, in the wild they dont know when their next meal is. It could be a day away, it could be a week away.

Do you think putting my spear filter in would help it clear up?
No, it won't do anything..
When their food source runs out, they stop multiplying, then they die, then your tank clears up. That is why regular maintenance and cleaning(smaller rather than larger amounts) will stop it from re-occuring...Doing too much cleaning or rearranging in one go stirs up too much bad stuff..
Little and often is better than loads and seldom!!

It has cleared up today thank god, only took nearly 2 weeks, it was just doing my head in not the best thing to look at lol thanks for your help everyone

Just keep doing 25 percent water changes for a week if that doesn't work go to chemicals one is called accu clear works great. Test for ammonia and nitrate if the nitrate is over 1 keep siphoning water

Just keep doing 25 percent water changes for a week if that doesn't work go to chemicals one is called accu clear works great. Test for ammonia and nitrate if the nitrate is over 1 keep siphoning water
Best not to add chemicals unnecessarily, your filter should keep your water crystal clear. Water changes don't clear bacterial blooms. Just do your usually routines.....

Back
Top Bottom