Cloudy water cant shake it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eco23 said:
Great minds think alike...just at different times I guess, lol. Let me know when you plan on making the switch...I'll drive down there and lend a hand. It's definitely helpful to have an extra hand / someone to curse at the tank with you / beer drinking partner during the process ;)

Deal. Thanks. I found another LFS also. I will Recon it and let you know when I am switching. I may go floromax though....

Ok so the switch is done my fish are in it's not 100% clear it almost looks the way it did before the uv but I am sure it will clear up now pictures to come tomorrow

I got my 305 up and running too so hopefully with the 305, 405, and the uv it will keep my tank crystal clear

Very happy with the switch recommend to anyone BUT REMEMBER DON'T PUT TOO MUCH SAND IN THE BUCKET WHEN YOU RINSE IT TAKE THE EXTRA HOUR AND GET IT CLEAN OR BE PREPARED TO WELCOME A PANIC ATTACK LOL

ryan-peddle said:
Ok so the switch is done my fish are in it's not 100% clear it almost looks the way it did before the uv but I am sure it will clear up now pictures to come tomorrow

I got my 305 up and running too so hopefully with the 305, 405, and the uv it will keep my tank crystal clear

Very happy with the switch recommend to anyone BUT REMEMBER DON'T PUT TOO MUCH SAND IN THE BUCKET WHEN YOU RINSE IT TAKE THE EXTRA HOUR AND GET IT CLEAN OR BE PREPARED TO WELCOME A PANIC ATTACK LOL

Ok so here it is all settled down

Looks great man :). I can't believe what a difference it makes. Not sure why I haven't been using this stuff since day one...I will from now in. Also seems you've got some serious filtration going on in there, lol.

eco23 said:
Looks great man :). I can't believe what a difference it makes. Not sure why I haven't been using this stuff since day one...I will from now in. Also seems you've got some serious filtration going on in there, lol.

Yeah a fluval 405 and 305 I am all for overkill plus my uv in the middle
And thanks I think it makes a huge difference and the price is right too

I have a big peice of drift wood 3' long and its taking forever to sink but looks amazing so it's worth the wait

You're welcome. I have some pretty driftwood soaking for you if you need it. After the hurricane, I found some. I kept the big one but I have some smaller ones....

Nice.. you will share pictures right? Where did you get the DW?

I live in a place surrounded by like 6 beaches unlimited supply lol yupp I will take a picture tomorrow when I change the water in the tub

Back
Top Bottom