Clown loach or YoYo loach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a bunch for all your help. I'm going to go and get 3 of them. They will have plenty to eat. I'm tired of digging in there getting all these snails.

Thanks again

Whelp I just got back from the Petstore awhile ago. Got myself 3 yoyo loaches. 2.99 a piece. But I thought they would be bigger than they are.
It don't matter to me as long as they take care of some snails.

Thanks for your help e1

bye

OK I went out last Thursday night which was December 22nd. I bought 3 yoyo loaches. I thought they weren't the cutest fish when I first bought them, but the more I look at them the cuter they get. But anyway 2 of my yoyo fish are doing really good and swimming around and have just really adapted to their surroundings. Then there is the 3rd one. I'm kinda worried about that one. It doesn't swim around like the other ones, and its a little thin and listless. The color looks good on it because when I first brought them home the one and I think its this one was kinda pale in color not like the other ones. I have no idea if this fish is eating or not. Is there anything I can do for this poor little fish, or could I be losing it? I do know one thing my snail problem is no more. It's really nice to look in my tank and not see 30-50 snails a day.

Back
Top Bottom