clown loaches being aggressive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Difficult one this is.

My small 75 litre tank has 3 yoyo loaches and a cae - I know not suitable but that's another issue in another thred. So maybe I should house him in there for a few days since that was his old home. See how he is then...

Think I'm just going to have to try a few things and if no change then prob back to the fish shop...

About 3 inches max, he's not big and would only be for a few days to see if it helps at all. I've had him since march and he was only a baby then so not that old or big yet.

I did post a picture but doesn't look as if it's worked try again though.

If it works he's the smallest out the 2

ForumRunner_20121204_232714.jpg

well at 3" it shouldn't be a big deal as long as its only temporary. although i'm not sure what temperment your CAE has... i had to rehome mine becuase he kept going after my fish. just a thought though lol, like i said before as long as this is a temporary switch it should be fine, hopefully he doesn't eat anything from the 75L

Well him and the cae use to sleep together but it's been several months since then and don't expect that to happen.

My cae has always been fine but is in that tank as I'm scarred to move him into the large tank as there's juvenile discus and hear lots of bad stories . So as he got along with the clowns before I got yoyo's for company for him until we decide on how best to arrange the tanks.

He is the most interesting fish there is and love watching him. He moves large stones from one end of the tank to the other to create new dens lol. So very reluctant to give him away But finding it impossible to find info on tank conditions and mates for him.

Many dilemmas . .. lol

Back
Top Bottom