Cockatoo and Birellii Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
what kind of groups should Apistogramma cacatuoides and Borellii Cichlids Be kept in? I really just want males but im unsure how many females i need to keep with each one i was thinking on one of each a Birellii and a cockatoo male with a few females? what should i do?

Oh other fish in tank will be 4xGerman Blue Rams 4xBolivian Rams 10xCardinal tetra 10xseprea tetra in a Hevaly planted 75 gallon, Will these get along with my Rams?

I've heard trios a million times but have never had any success with them. I keep apistos in pairs and it works a lot better for me. I would not keep all those dwarf cichlids in a 75 gallon.

I've heard trios a million times but have never had any success with them. I keep apistos in pairs and it works a lot better for me. I would not keep all those dwarf cichlids in a 75 gallon.

yeah after more reading i agree i think im going to just pick 2 types Germans and one type of the apistos

Back
Top Bottom