Coffee With The Fishes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brant

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have come to use my morning coffee as a time for reflction and planning for the day that lays before me. And I usually did so while watching the birds as I sat upon my back porch but alas as the onset of winter came the thought of sitting outside in my bathrobe(I have provided no picture of myself so therfore there is no danger of you all hurting yourself at the thought. LOL.) in 30 degree F or alot lower so in the winter my coffee is amiss but thanks to my dauhgter asking for a fish tank for her birthday I once again have a new group of critters to have my morning coffe with and therfore providing me with a complete and benifitial morning once again. And you all helped me to keep those fishes alive through the rough time and for that I woiuld like to say thanks for helping enjoy my mornig coffee once again. :lying:

very odd... i do the same thing, before i turn on the morning news or anything else (except for peeing), i sit with a cup of hot joe, and gaze into my aquarium and watch them eat.... so relaxing

What time is the coffee? I will bring the crumb cake.

I am glad you are enjoying this great hobby so much.

CGGorman said:
Alas, I am up and out of the house before the fishes even stir.

For me its the only real time to enjoy them by the time I get home do the daily maint. on the tank take care of my dogs and all the ohter stuff it lights out for the fishes I try to keep them on a 12/12 scedual or close to it.

Yeah, same with me. I set the timer early enough that I can feed the fish before I leave but they're still dozing while I'm having breakfast :(

i think my fish think i'm ugly :( they never wanna come to me or let me see the munless they see the food can come out....ungrateful punks

Mine always come out, can of food or no can of food. I see mine up in the morning and off to bed in the evening, as I work during the day. It's so relaxing having my 55G next to my bed, when the timer turns the light on in the morning, waking me up and then gazing into the tank, watching the waking routine. :)

It's so relaxing having my 55G next to my bed,

Hmmm, I will have to try that one out with the wife first. :lol:

I doubt very much that she will go for that one she already thinks I got a mermaid somewhere.

I'm afraid I don't get to see them in the morning there late sleepers.

I installed anight light so I could see them in the morning, first light comes on around 11am, second comes on around 11:15, but I do get to see them clearly when I get home.

Normally I'll have a coffee with them (tho I don't share), but this morning the alarm was turned off, so no time to make coffee.

Back
Top Bottom