Colorful bigger shrimp??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Where can I get some bigger colorful peaceful shrimp?? Anywhere online? Or does someone have some they could sell to me and ship to me on here?

None of the larger shrimp species are very colorful. Your best bet is crayfish, but they can be aggressive.

Good places to check would be AA's classified section, or places like Aquabid and eBay. There are also a number of reputable online vendors that Google could easily find for you or others will soon suggest. But you may also want to clarify what exactly you're looking for, as most aquarium shrimp are quite small or not colorful (as duly stated in the above post).

I'm looking for shrimp that get maybe 2 to 3 inches. So a little bigger then cherry or red crystal shrimp. Some kind of color would be nice!

I have a petland, petco, and petsmart around here. Does anyone kno if they sell different styles of shrimp?!

I'm looking for shrimp that get maybe 2 to 3 inches. So a little bigger then cherry or red crystal shrimp. Some kind of color would be nice!

I have a petland, petco, and petsmart around here. Does anyone kno if they sell different styles of shrimp?!

Petsmart and petco usually only sell ghost shrimp. The average size of a shrimp is the size of a rcs. Not a lot get bigger than that and are usually not colorful ( as stated above ). If you want bigger more colorful shrimp, get saltwater.

Back
Top Bottom