Community Tank Oddballs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samfred0205

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 36 gallon community tank and i am looking for some oddballs to go in there. My lfs have small yellowtail spiney eels and from what i have found on them they dont get to big and most of my fish would be quick enough or big enough to avoid becoming food. Anyone know more about these guys? Any other suggestions? I do not care if they are considered semi-aggressive as long as it cant gobble down everything

Hammers cobalt blue lobster- yes, freshwater, relatively small VERY unique, and will clean the left over food on the bottom of your tank....

I have a 36 gallon community tank and i am looking for some oddballs to go in there. My lfs have small yellowtail spiney eels and from what i have found on them they dont get to big and most of my fish would be quick enough or big enough to avoid becoming food. Anyone know more about these guys? Any other suggestions? I do not care if they are considered semi-aggressive as long as it cant gobble down everything
Depends on your stock honestly.

What's currently in your tank? I love eels. If you have sand or very smooth gravel, they could work. But most live shrimp would be on the menu. Fry might be eaten too.

My tank currently has a sand bottom, with dwarf gouramis, some rainbows and tetras ( Colombian red blue, buenos aires, serape, and neons) I have ghost shrimp but I don't care about them too much.

Back
Top Bottom