Compatability Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, far too shy to keep alone. I, too, was going to mention them but didn't think they were large enough. I would go with atleast 2 sparklers. I was wondering about peacock gudgeons. I've never tried those with shrimp so I wonder...

I could handle 2 or 3 probably...... pushing the stocking but yea.
I thought about the gudgeons to but my LFS has told me they most likely are adult shrimp eaters....

That seems as though it will be your biggest hurdle: a fish that will prey on the Endler fry while leaving the RCS untouched. 3 Sparkling Gouramis, 10 Endlers, and plenty of RCS would be what I would think for a beggining stock.

Hmm probably based on their mouth shape and size. Even 3 sparklers would prob have a smaller bio load than just one dwarf gourami. Though they are smaller, they still may be adult shrimp killers.

Yea that seems to be the major issue. I need to keep bioload low becuase of the setup, need a fish that doesnt have a taste for adult shrimp, and a fish that likes to snack on endler fry. Hmmm....lol I thought about ADFs but thought that could spark issues with the shrimp still.
Here is the link to the setup of the tank so you know what we are dealing with:http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f12/low-maintenance-tank-questions-190281.html

Back
Top Bottom