Compitable fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain-azz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I have just upsized my tank to a 100 LTR. It is cycling as we speak, but when I move my current fish to the new tank, I want to expand the breeds I have.

To my question... I currently have 3 silver dollars and a yellow gourami... When I transfer them into the new tank what other types of fish could I put with the ones I already have, the hardiest fish the better?

Considering that I want to have minimal territorial problems, and it is a unplanted tank.

Any help would be AWESOME

Thanks!

hmmmmmm....platys? they don't really have fussy water requirments, but you should add plants, it helps the fish feel safer and more relaxed, plus they mightnshow better colors because they feel safe. But the silver dollars might eat the plants....so maybe not.

Captain-azz said:
Hi,

I have just upsized my tank to a 100 LTR. It is cycling as we speak, but when I move my current fish to the new tank, I want to expand the breeds I have.

To my question... I currently have 3 silver dollars and a yellow gourami... When I transfer them into the new tank what other types of fish could I put with the ones I already have, the hardiest fish the better?

Considering that I want to have minimal territorial problems, and it is a unplanted tank.

Any help would be AWESOME

Thanks!
What tank size do you have now?

Back
Top Bottom