Conventions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xIHaKIx

Aquarium Advice Activist
If you noticed I posted a few topics already. Been busy and finally got a chance to sit at the computer, but my question is are there like anual conventions for fish lovers, if so where and when?

They got them for cars, computers, almost everything and I really wouldnt mind going to a fish convention. I been to a out door expo center type deal and it was really cool, I could just imagen a fresh water convention / expo thing with TONS of fish, hundreads of custom fish tank set ups and plants, accessories for sale.

Here's the organization you're referring to, JC: the American Cichlid Association.

http://www.cichlid.org/ The next convention is listed on the website.

There was a large convention for SW enthusiasts in Washington, DC last summer.

But you should be able to find something near your area. The local FW aquarium club in Pittsburgh held a show with exhibits at a hotel during a weekend last spring. You could see various kinds of fish, tank setups, equipment, and manufacturer information and literature.

Besides the larger, national conventions, there should be local shows and exhibits held in your area. Check with your local fish clubs.

Back
Top Bottom