coolest 10 gallon fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I don't care for glowfish I don't think it's wrong since they have been genetically engineered and not died. "tattooed" fish are horrible though.

While I don't care for glowfish I don't think it's wrong since they have been genetically engineered and not died. "tattooed" fish are horrible though.

hmm. I think I may have perhaps taken the "glo fish are wrong" post the wrong way. lol. I thought they meant wrong for a 20 gallon.

tamtam said:
hmm. I think I may have perhaps taken the "glo fish are wrong" post the wrong way. lol. I thought they meant wrong for a 20 gallon.

Glofish would be perfectly fine in a 20 gallon... That is what most people recommend as the minimum for them. A 20g EH would not be a good tank for them, though.

Glofish would be perfectly fine in a 20 gallon... That is what most people recommend as the minimum for them.

:oops: I think I need to step away from the comp.. I messed that up too. I meant wrong for a 10. In my above post I meant they do best in 20(or more). :oops:

Back
Top Bottom