Cories, a schooling only fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kind of sand would you recommend? I am getting ready to put up my new tank 37, have been reading lots of threads on sand. Right now I am looking at Eco-Complete, but can't find it around where I live, so far, and Black Diamond blasting sand, then also looking at Garnet Sand. Posted a thread for any pics/experiences for Garnet Sand, haven't received any responses yet.

I have Bettas so I always try to have places for fish to chill.

Depends a lot on what is available, I love the little triangular body, so we will see. I have time to call the far away lfs and schedule a special trip. Or maybe it would be worth a purchase online to get a few other ones at the same time. I will probably try to get plants here on AA.

Dwarf Cories may be shy if they have large tankmates. So factor that in as well. msjinkzd I think her name is on The Planted Tank sells them and Severum Mama on here has some as well I think ?

PFS works, but it's white.

Tahitian Moon Sand is my top layer, shiny black and mine like it. I only use it as top layer since it's more expensive. I used Blasting Sand under or Flourite Sand (also expensive).

If you check on Planet Catfish you can find out what sand the Catfish experts recommend ;)

Back
Top Bottom