cory cats??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so I ended up staring at my fish this morning.... Didn't want to leave... worried that I will come home and a pattern has started.. Even thought it is only one of my fish.. SO now I am convinced that one of my other cories is looking whiter and less bronze this morning.....

Now I am crossing my fingers for my other cories..... and afraid to look when I get home....

So everyone else (fish in my tank) are doing fine... Hopefully it was just an age thing for the one cory.. Still sad to loose it.

I did however find some scum floating film on the water surface at the top of my tank.. Any idea what this might be? As the water circulates I can see it breaking up a little looks like iceburgs only mm thick... Probably not describing it very well. Any guess's? :? :?:

Good to hear things are going well now!

The scum? Probably proteins. Not biggie; you can either grab a paper towel and kinda run it across the top, letting it soak it up, or if you have the room, add a couple of mollies as I've read they find it yummy.

So mollies like it but my platy and guppies don't? How is that for luck! I picked the wrong live bearer's.. haha...

Back
Top Bottom