Cory I.D.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco11771

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have what is supposed to be an emerald green corydoras along with two albinos and one julii Cory, I also have 7 TBs in a 20 gallon high. So I am planning on getting one more TB (female because I only have two) and another julii Cory. I know crowded at the bottom because it a high but corys get along well enough that it should be fine. Anyway the reason for this is because the EG Cory isn't like a light green color like the ones in my pcs or in vids and such but a dark greenish brown but is also much thinner than my albinos and julii. I was wondering if there is any other types of Cory he could be or just a dark morph and also why the thinness? He eats fine IMO

So I have what is supposed to be an emerald green corydoras along with two albinos and one julii Cory, I also have 7 TBs in a 20 gallon high. So I am planning on getting one more TB (female because I only have two) and another julii Cory. I know crowded at the bottom because it a high but corys get along well enough that it should be fine. Anyway the reason for this is because the EG Cory isn't like a light green color like the ones in my pcs or in vids and such but a dark greenish brown but is also much thinner than my albinos and julii. I was wondering if there is any other types of Cory he could be or just a dark morph and also why the thinness? He eats fine IMO
Pictures? I don't know how much I can tell you without pictures.

Back
Top Bottom