Cory schooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Typically 5-6 are recommended. 4 might be just a tad too small. I have 6 false Julii's and that works great. And are you like all panda's or all julii's, or trying to mix both panda's and julii's? I'm not sure how well the later would work. 5-6 of just the one variant would probably be best.

The more the merrier is pretty true with most schooling fish so the recommendation would be for as many as possible given your tank size, stocking, filtration, etc. 4 of each species will work though IMO.

I have 4 albino cories with a betta, they have a blast swimming all over the tank like crazy

fouldsy said:
Typically 5-6 are recommended. 4 might be just a tad too small. I have 6 false Julii's and that works great. And are you like all panda's or all julii's, or trying to mix both panda's and julii's? I'm not sure how well the later would work. 5-6 of just the one variant would probably be best.

I have 4 green corys, Ithink they're called, and 5 pandas. They get along and play together wonderfully.

Back
Top Bottom