Cory: sick or insane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eggheadfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just put some airline tubing in my tank two days ago to get some bubbles going. The tube is against the back wall with a rock holding it in place. This one cory is obsessed. He wedges himself behind the rock directly in the stream. I thought he might be stuck so I moved the rock forward. Nope, went right back to it. Thought he was having trouble going backward outta there. Nope, snuck right back in. Any idea why he's doing this? Second picture isn't very good but I wanted to show he's against the back wall.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415656170.691591.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415656196.054483.jpg

Haha!
I have another question if anyone has a mind to answer it. You can see Bubblemaster Flex is a trilineatus. I got the tank with three in it, two died over the last two years (they were pretty old), so I got six more. It's been over a week and the remaining adult couldn't care less about the new guys. I was hoping he would join the new band but so far hasn't. Any idea why?

Clearly He has had enough of this world and is trying to off himself via bubblefication. Nah.. corys are koooky like that.. he'll get with the group soon enough..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom