Corydoras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Austin8

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering what kind of temperament corys have? Also I have 2 silver dollars 2 gouramis 4 tiger barbs guppies and an albino bn pleco.

Haha so will they be a good fish in my tank? If so should a get a group of them?

Haha so will they be a good fish in my tank? If so should a get a group of them?

Yeah best to get a few. Some say they have to be all the same type- others say they don't. I personally think so long as you get ones that like the same temperature, they'll be fine. I have a mixture, because I can't resist when I see a single solitary Cory that's been handed in to the lfs. I have to take him home! Lol. Hopeless, I know!

Hahha I'm like that with my plecos. I just love my baby (medium size) albino bn! Haha

Only thing my Cory's have ever had an issue with was ghost shrimp too many bottom dwellers is my guess. Give them lots of hiding spaces and you will have happy fish, if they only have a few hiding spots they will hide all day. And it may just be me but the ones that don't get very large are far more active then the bigger ones.

Thanks I wanna get maybe 5 to go with my albino bn at the bottom. I have caves and skulls and little crevasses for them to hide in.

Back
Top Bottom