Cost of a 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like a nice setup but it's a really high price. You could probably get a similar setup for less than $120.

I have shopped around quite a bit and that's the best deal I can find if I don't want to go used. I'll wait a while and see if it goes on sale in the near future.

Really I can get a 29 gallon for 150 with filter heater stand top lights and gravel for that why don't you look on craigslist maybe.

josh7 said:
Really I can get a 29 gallon for 150 with filter heater stand top lights and gravel for that why don't you look on craigslist maybe.

I live in Canada and I can't find a used one for less than 100 and a used one doesn't come with the equipment I want. Like I said earlier I hope it comes on sale soon.

That's what I want to do but I can't find only a tank they always come with lights and hood.

If I do Find one here is what I'll do.
T5 no fixture
Versa top
2 aqua clear 30
1 fluval m150 heater

If I may ask, why 2 aquaclear 30's? I have an aquaclear 70 on my 29 and it is more than sufficient.

My 29 will be an upgrade from my current 10 gallon. And on my ten gallon I have on ac 30. I also want to be able to put one of the acs on a quarantine tank if my sponge filter is already in use.

My 29 will be an upgrade from my current 10 gallon. And on my ten gallon I have on ac 30. I also want to be able to put one of the acs on a quarantine tank if my sponge filter is already in use.

Oh, ok. But IMHO an ac 30 isn't enough filtration for a 29g if you did have to move one of the 30's to a qt.
Also, now that I'm finished adding fish to my 29g for a long while, I'm totally enjoying my 10g qt. It's heavily planted and home to 3 furcata's. Just a warning, the upgrade is great, but you will probably want to play with the 10g at some point in your future:D.

Back
Top Bottom