Could it work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My friend is trying to rehome her female GBR and she like to give it to me and my biggest tank I have is a 10 gallon planted tank with 6 pygmy cories and 1 female albino bn pleco with a aquaclear 70 with baffle to lessen flow on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah i would think it should be ok. The BN Pleco might have to be removed as it gets a bit large for a 10 gallon, at 6 inches. It also has a high bioload.

So the GBR will work, but remove the Pleco.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

It's possible, but hard to say for sure. Depends on several factors...how long your tank has been established, your tank husbandry, hiding places, water chemistry..
How long has your friend had the GBR?
I'd rehome the pleco.

It's 6 years old my tank and I change 3 gallons every Tuesday my test results as of yesterday before water change was 0,0,<5,pH 7.1, and temp 80.5F. It is medium planted and I have three caves in it. I plan upgrading to a 40B once I have all the supplies to build the stand.

It's 6 years old my tank and I change 3 gallons every Tuesday my test results as of yesterday before water change was 0,0,<5,pH 7.1, and temp 80.5F. It is medium planted and I have three caves in it. I plan upgrading to a 40B once I have all the supplies to build the stand.

Go get yourself that ram!(y)
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom