Crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N.Galvin

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone have any crabs in there tank i have seen some in my LFS and they look pretty cool was just wondering if anyone jas any experiance with them

To be honest im not sure i just seen them and thought they looked cool just say its a mini crab which i just seen on google

To be honest im not sure i just seen them and thought they looked cool just say its a mini crab which i just seen on google

My daughter has a 55 g. and had red claw crabs. She took them back to the LFS. They were crawling into the filter, climbing out of the tank, she found one on the carpet crawling to God know where. She had three, and then there two.
They did chomp on her plants also.

My daughter has a 55 g. and had red claw crabs. She took them back to the LFS. They were crawling into the filter, climbing out of the tank, she found one on the carpet crawling to God know where. She had three, and then there two.
They did chomp on her plants also.

Hnmm dont really fancy them getting out il do some reserch on them thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom