Crawdads in My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok just let me know, Ill give you a tour of the place. I have a trout display, its about 10k gallons and has local trout.

I'll be sure and do that - sounds like a pretty cool job. I bet those big tanks keep you pretty busy though.

Its been a learnig experience for sure. I have never worked on something this large before. I have been here for almost a year, and learn everyday. It works with my school schedual as well.

Its always great to have a job you enjoy. Are you working towards a degree in fisheries biology or something else?

THere are more than enough hiding places for them in that big ole tank! However you may be stocking them quite regularly...

I am in school for my BA in biomedical engineering. It kind of meshes together but not really. I am still waiting to hear from my game and fish contact. I can do nothing until I hear from her.

I am in school for my BA in biomedical engineering. It kind of meshes together but not really. I am still waiting to hear from my game and fish contact. I can do nothing until I hear from her.

By all means, keep us posted. It would be awesome if you could get someone to get pictures or a video of you releasing them into the tank (assuming of course that its oked by the Game and Fish).

Back
Top Bottom