cray for my 20gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pmart

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
new to this site... visited many time the past month. but i just got around to becoming a member. first off i have a 20gal with one dwarf gourami,1 killie,4black tetras,and 7neons. my 10gal has a electric blue cray only about 2" at the moment. i was wondering if anyone would know where to get a orange (dwarf mexican) crayfish for my 20gal or if it would even fit with what i have in it already. ive been having trouble getting any info so any feedback would b helpful.

I won't keep them together because they wouldn't miss a chance to kill a fish and eat it.

I ordered mine from aquabid. I paid $39 for a pair. They are awesome and they don't bother my fish. They are also for sale at franksaquarium.com but they are out of stock right now. I'm sure many other sites have them as well. They are growing in popularity. When searching for them online, make sure to try different names for them like CPO and dwarf patz..not just mexican cray.

FYI: Different species of crays will not live together peacefully, especially in a 20. Crays need about 20 EACH to coexist.

This is not the case with the dwarf patz, however. If you were to mix a larger cray they would definitely need that much space or more. But you can keep several dwarf patz in a small tank.

Back
Top Bottom