Crazy 20 gallon at lfs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobykourtney

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I walk into the lfs and see this bizarre tank for 100 bucks with a t8no light. My wife didn't even give it a second glance what does everyone think of this tank?

image-667983841.jpg

It's an interesting tank. But doing routine maint. Looks like a pain.

The top piece sits into a groove all the way around the tank and comes off. You can open the miniature stain glass windows to feed the fish and such.

So I walk into the lfs and see this bizarre tank for 100 bucks with a t8no light. My wife didn't even give it a second glance what does everyone think of this tank?

It would be perfect for my desk! I'm in new construction sales of widows & doors. It would fit right in beside my plan table!

It would be perfect for my desk! I'm in new construction sales of widows & doors. It would fit right in beside my plan table!

It looks hand made I did a google search and can't find anything like it. I was gonna try to get a 55 gallon version for a terrarium but no luck :-(

So funny! There are 2 "unique" setups for sale here like that one! A 45 gallon bamboo hut looking one (exactly like your pic except has huge stand that matches it) and a 20 gallon castle looking one.

So funny! There are 2 "unique" setups for sale here like that one! A 45 gallon bamboo hut looking one (exactly like your pic except has huge stand that matches it) and a 20 gallon castle looking one.

Maybe it's a new trend that I missed lol

I think it is really cool I would pay 100 for it. Would be a cool tanks for asian fish like gouramies or a Betta.

I think it's kinda cool. Depends on the look of its surroundings... Like home decor if it went with it or like the other guy said at work if it matches somewhat what you do. But cleaning it could be a pain and I feel like it does look kind of messy or like too much if in the wrong setting. I wouldn't... ESP not for $100. But that's on you.

i think it's pretty cool. if the decorations AROUND the fish tank are well placed, it could be a center piece in any living room

i've seen a similar tank in my area but bigger. check it out.
Bamboo 94 Gal. Aquarium

3Kc3F33H95L25I45Ked4sdbe396e161d81eb9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom