*~CRUSH~*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Well i got rid of all the little ramshorn snails that popped up in my snake.. for the time being at least :twisted: I crushed them and my clown loaches went crazy... my clown loaches are babies so they can't eat the larger snails and these were about 1/4-1/2 inch size.. i guess they are the smaller variety of ramshorns, but they were driving me crazy.. i love the MTS, but i don't know where the ramshorns came from.... ANYWAY.. the clown loaches devoured the remains like it was christmas!!!

My question is, i have seen them eat the really tiny baby MTS, but why don't they bother the adults? is it becuase they know they aretoo big or are MTS snail shells too tough for clown loaches?
my clown loaches are only about 1/2-1"

talloulou said:
I think the adult MTS shells are harder to eat :p

well that is what i thought, because they have tougher shells, but its good because i like the MTS and the loaches can help keep the population down by eating the babys... and i think ive gotten rid of all the Ramshorsn.. for now :roll:

Back
Top Bottom