crusty stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jim532

Aquarium Advice Activist
whats the white crusty buildup on the filter edges and the back of the tank? how do I prevent it. I kinda looks like crack, I'm tempted to smoke it.

Yup, water deposits. You can just scrub it off with a wet towel. I took my lids off the tank and scrubbed with soap and water then heavily rinsed. But most likely you can just get it off with a little elbow grease and a wet towel.

If you want to remove the lid to clean it vinegar can help dissolve the hardest spots, just rinse rinse rinse :wink:

and poor bobby brown has his own reality show.....
LOL! OMG that show is too funny. Theyre the most pathetic ghettofabulous couple I've seen. Especially on the first episode when he just got out of jail for beating his wife and had to immediatley fly to boston for non-payment of child support :lol:

Even though theyre multimillionaires, they act like compton swap meet trash :lol:

And on the subject, I concour hard water deposits. And I should know, my water is over 300ppm gh :)

Back
Top Bottom