Curious cory cats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my Cories. One of mine hides behind the heater like I can't see you, you can't see me mwahaaha! The other two will stare at me, then go hide, then all three will come out and play. The crazy wacky one(Pepper) that hides behind the heater was more active before a snail squished her on accident. She likes to do the please please please wait for me!!!! thing. We need a crazy Cory anonymous club.
Yours sound adorable!

A crazy Cory anonymous club would be so funny. I bet a million people would share the funniness their Cory cats do. What made it worse was watching my DG try to join them. Needless to say, he's a bit slower than them and eventually gave up.

Lestat and Dracula have been inseparable since they were put together. Lestat is smaller, but now that Dracula seems to be extra special, Lestat keeps checking on him. It's so cute. But now the brothers are spooning in the back corner behind the DG's new favorite plant to tend, so we'll see how long they last there before Torch gets nippy again. Never, ever, EVER, touch his baby. Last time I did that, he tried to bite me twice and repeatedly bit the gravel vac for like a month.

I know what ya's mean. My pandas are a riot to watch. I've got 17 pandas and 4 paleatus

Their humorous mischief is unending!
I agree, we need a corydoras club! Sign me up, I'm in! >=))))(°>

Crazy coreys

Coreys are hilarious!!! I have a bubble curtain that runs the length of my tank and my Corey cats love to sit on the and they float to the top and then swim back down and float back up again:lol:! It's just hilarious. Some. One should start a thread about wacky Coreys!:)

Coreys are hilarious!!! I have a bubble curtain that runs the length of my tank and my Corey cats love to sit on the and they float to the top and then swim back down and float back up again:lol:! It's just hilarious. Some. One should start a thread about wacky Coreys!:)

Don't tempt me. Lol.

My inca snail is the one that plays in the airstone. My Cory cats like to unbury it, and then it turns sideways, and since its a color changing LED airstone, it drives me nuts. They like to play in the ring of the lava rock.

I don't want to jack the thread but I'm thinking of getting a few Cory's in my 29 community sand tank. Will they eat alge wafers? A certain filtration you need to keep the lil guys?

Following in a line could be mating behavior. Mine are all following one Cory right now, and the lead Cory has an egg held in her anal fins! I've also got eggs all scattered about on my plants so yay for me and my (hopefully the make it) panda eggs!

I don't want to jack the thread but I'm thinking of getting a few Cory's in my 29 community sand tank. Will they eat alge wafers? A certain filtration you need to keep the lil guys?

They eat algae wafers. You might leave for a few hours and come back to find the wafers torn apart and scattered. Mine do that all the time. Just a good filter. They're pretty tough little nutjobs.

Mine scrounge in the algae wafer. My platies hover above and pick off the bits that the cories kick up.
I am planning moving up from 5 to 8 cories. They are delightful

They eat algae wafers. You might leave for a few hours and come back to find the wafers torn apart and scattered. Mine do that all the time. Just a good filter. They're pretty tough little nutjobs.

Thanks gal!

Back
Top Bottom