current stock!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well i currently have a 75 gallon planted tank and this is my current stock list of fish:

1 rainbow shark
7 platies
1 balloon molly
4 black skirt tetra
8 tiger barb

today i got rid of 2 three spot gourami and yesterday i got a floater one sunburst platy

tomorrow ill be getting 2 bolivian rams and some cories and if all works perfect in 2 or 3 weeks ill be getting a pair of german blues or apistogramma

Honestly, you might run into an issue with 2 pairs of dwarf cichlids, and corys, and the rainbow shark. I wouldn't recommend that at all. But, I think you have already had a thread where you were considering the stock, so just be sure to keep an eye on it. Good luck.

thats why im gonna get the bolivian first and if i run into issues and if nothing happens in 2-3 weeks i might get the cories or the gbr or apistos

Yeah, that does complicate things. But, at least rams are desireable and usually easy to re-home if things don't work out. Truthfully, I have doubts, but its your tank. I hope it works out.

in the worst case i got a 37 gal sitting in the garage for the shark untill i can rehome it somewhere that can have it in a nice home

Back
Top Bottom