Cycle Done Woohoo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
checked water parameters for the last 3 days in a row... 0ppm ammonia, 0ppm nitrite, and 10 ppm nitrate... im good to go... as soon as i get off work at noon LFS here we come... gonna add 5 or 6 more bills today... (i name all my fish bill... alot easier to keep track)

im so excited i could pop... :silly:

Congratulations it is always fun to start your stocking. Make sure to post pics for the rest of us to see.

If you get delayed getting fish you need to continue to feed ammonia to your bacteria to sustain the colony.

Congratulations!

no delays... went out sat. and got my 4 gouramis, 1 angelfish, and 1 albino cory cat... theyre all doing very well... seem happy, energetic, and not bashful at all about eating...

i named them all bill easier that way... no swordtails... altho my wife says the pink kissing gourami cant have a boy's name so its all bills except she's betty... theyre doing well and im hoping they continue to!!!:silly:

yeah ill try to remember to take some pics... i sat in the living room today with the tv off for about 2 hours just watching them... theyre so cool... i know im a loser... ;)

marble angelfish... 4 diff gourami's, one flame dwarf, one neon blue dwarf, one pink kissing, and one snakeskin...

well its only a 29 gal. so im thinking im at max capacity... i have a few tetras and a couple of bamboo shrimp in addition to the angel and gourami's... if going by the 1" of fish per gallon im already slightly over... so until i can beg, plead, cry, whine, and somehow figure out how to convince the wife to let me get a bigger tank... this is all for now...

haha... i can do it with the best of them... but she's a tough nut to crack... might require diamonds... but anything for my fish :)

Back
Top Bottom