cycle is it finished

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you dose the aquarium with ammonia when the ammonia reading hit zero? If not then the ammonia eating bacteria could have starved off and the cycle killed. I certainly hope this is not the case though because that would be frusterating beyond anything else that could go wrong with a cycle.

did you dose the aquarium with ammonia when the ammonia reading hit zero? If not then the ammonia eating bacteria could have starved off and the cycle killed. I certainly hope this is not the case though because that would be frusterating beyond anything else that could go wrong with a cycle.
He has fish in there.

I am having the same nitrate problem it was at 10 and dropped to 0. I was told by a reliable source that the api test kit does not seem to be reliable for nitrates <10. You might wanna ask around about that too.

Without being rude,

wot part of the post did you not understand, ?

so my grammer is not up to your high standards,

so sorry SKYE144

hardly here or there is it to be honest,

have you not used txt messaging on mobile fones yet then.

of course you have, and no doubt u read them with no difficulty.

so why suggest, it is easy to communicate and understand,
with periods and punctuation,

maybe if you had of replyed to the post,

even just to say your peace of dribble,

instead of nit picking after other members have posted informative replies,

which obviously mean't , they had very little trouble in understanding wot was written,

then maybe just for you, i would of added punctuation.

however, there is one very valid point, you are missing here.

that is,

the HEALTH of my fish, is paramount before anythink else,
so i ask questions on this forum, with or without punctuation,
so that the experienced users of this site.
can help me prevent fish deaths, give me advice,learn me a thing or two,
and not to teach me ENGLISH GRAMMER.

for that, if i so desired i would attend college my friend.
All I was saying is that if the questions you were asking were a bit clearer it would be easier to answer. It was not a command, no yelling, no harsh words. Just a suggestion. And no, I do not mind if you choose not to follow it.

Back
Top Bottom