Dads fishtank issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jessiicaxrosex3

Aquarium Advice Freak
I dont live with my Dad, i stop over today and see his tank (36 bow i believe) with two pearl gourami, 2 blue, and 2 red(dwarf maybe?) gouramis, and two silver dollars, two clown loach and some hatchets. The fish are beat up. I'm going to redo his tank while hes at work because its ridiculous, should i get rid of all gouramis or are any okay with the hatchets? I want to keep the hatchets. Any suggestions? I know he loves angels, but im not sure if they'd work or id the tank is big enough for a pair.

I dont live with my Dad, i stop over today and see his tank (36 bow i believe) with two pearl gourami, 2 blue, and 2 red(dwarf maybe?) gouramis, and two silver dollars, two clown loach and some hatchets. The fish are beat up. I'm going to redo his tank while hes at work because its ridiculous, should i get rid of all gouramis or are any okay with the hatchets? I want to keep the hatchets. Any suggestions? I know he loves angels, but im not sure if they'd work or id the tank is big enough for a pair.

I think one gourami will be fine. Yeah out with the rest, out with the clowns, and out with the silver dollars. Too big for a 36g.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick problems/loach and 5 tetras left.
~75g going to be African cichlids

Back
Top Bottom