Deal of the century? Maybe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ironworker161

Aquarium Advice Regular
So this morning I was out and decided to stop by the lfs. I see a truck unloading new tanks, turns out that the owner is replacing all of the stock tanks in the store. So I ask him what he was doing with the old ones? He said I could have as many as I wanted for $5 each, any size. So I ran home and got my trailer. I picked up 16-20gal, 2-75gal, 2-10 gal, and a125 gal. All 20 tanks for $ 200. Gonna have to expand the fish room. Woo-hoo !!!

Are you currently married? If yes, you should be expecting a divorce notice:p nice haul! I want/need/want really bad/kind of have to have/want a 6' 125 gal..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I told my husband we really don't need a tv in the living room and I could put a 5' tank there....

I just want a massive tank, completely bare with an amazing looking oscar. All my tanks are so busy with all the plants and fish.. just want simple.. an Oscar and his... poo...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I live in England and these sort of deals are unheard of I wish I could get something like this haha

I would so need a bigger house! I'm already considering knocking out the wall between the living room and hallway and putting a big tank behind the couch. :D

I built a small extension to start my little breeding project up I have larger tanks in there than my main display tank in the house (fiancées orders)

Back
Top Bottom