Dec-Jan: Lets hear about those bargains!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bargins

If your looking for bargains check out the local auctions. I missed a 100 gallon for $25 with all the equipment. They also sold a 125 for $8 because it only had the canister filters-no heaters or stuff. Many of the local auction houses sell stuff out of storage facilities when people don't pay the rent. You never know what will come in. Most Auctions will let you come in and look at stuff to be sold in advance if you ask.

petsmart online is selling Mag Drive pumps for half of what the next cheapest sells them for.

I just bought a mag 3 for $22.50 They are all backordered so I don't know if I will really get it or not - but it is worth a shot. They are in the "clearance" section and not the "pump" section. I'll let everyone know what happens.

Edit: They are no longer on sale.

One of my dad's friends. The lighting holds two bulbs, but I can only use one because the ballasts need to be replaced. The tank was used and had some scratches, but they're hardly noticeable. The stand is perfect, so the whole setup cost only $100.

just went to a persons house that was selling 4 tanks and i bought a 10 gallon tank with exterior filter, heater, canopy hood, bubbler, rocks, plants, gravel cleaner and some other things for only $20.00!! the tank was perfect. she had another 10 gal and a 5 gal for sale but the best deal was the one inside her house. she had a 30 gal fully equipped and i mean everything running and good with a breeding pair of convict chichlids for only $30.00. my neighbor stole that one on me but i got the 10 gal out of it so i was happy.

my local fish store also has a good deal on tuesdays. they have the two for tuesday on fish. any fish you buy on tuesday you get another one of the same fish for free. i bought a pair of guppies and then got a pleco for free because they were worth the same price. you can get some awesome deals. this would be a good time to buy like 6 angels for breeding because you would only have to pay for 3!! thats a good deal in my eyes

just got another awsome deal on a 35 gallon hex tank. the tank the stand all the ornaments,gravel,filters,heater,light and more for only 50 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom