Decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stlbluz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm in the infant stages of getting my 36g bow front up & running & have a couple of questions.

1) I bought the tank from Petsmart as one of those all-in-one deals but am thinking that I may need to upgrade the filter. Has anyone else gone this route & if so, what filter did you upgrade to, if needed at all?

2) I saw another posters tank & am looking for the exact type of coral arrangements. Can somebody suggest where I might be able to obtain the décor in this tank?

39154-albums8507-picture32621.jpg

I'm going with different gravel & already have a background so I'm just mainly interested in the center stuff.

Thanks

I can't help you with the decor but as far as filters go, when I buy aquarium kits, I always upgrade the filter. Just keep the kit filter in case of emergency. I love aquaclears myself. Great HOB canister filters. Fluval C series are similar and just as good.

Sorry this review was sent accidentally. It won't let me delete it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399503818.390252.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399503818.390252.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 69
I have that exact same kit when I upgraded my 20 gallon long! I kept the filter it came with, but only because the filter I wanted to use wouldn't fit with the center brace in the way. I probably would have changed the filter if I didn't already have dual 10 gallon tanks plumbed in as sump/veggie filter/refugium tanks.

Decor-wise, I believe all those fake coral pieces are offered by Petsmart. It varies by location. If you don't see it at your local store, check on their website or try Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom