Decorating a 45g Hex Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nemo01

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any ideas for a 45gal hex with a mirroed background nothing to gaudy I'm stumped

ForumRunner_20120419_010803.jpg

Yes yes I should have put the word decorations in there some wear my fault lol

Plant it huh I thought of that and then I thought of stones and then maybe rock structures I dont no I am to indecisive

That's another issue lol it's on it's first cycle and it's only been two days so I fluster myself with this and don't no why

I am kinda leaning towards the whole Oriental look u no like as far as there nature looking stuff

I think what mumma us getting at is do u want fake or real plants. I always like to use a combination of both rock and dw, just preference

I like real plants but I have nvr had any I've always had fake ones dont no what kind of care they need are they hard to take care of I don't have much of a green thumb

I would love to tell you here how to take care of plants, but the would be a topic change. Having plants makes for an amazing tank, but I think you should navigate to the planted tank sub forum and find out how easy it is.

Back
Top Bottom