Decoration ideas for middle/top of tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you are buying from Michaels, just pick out some stuff you like and ask the florist if they will bleed. I used to work at one and I had all of the flowers memorized whether or not they are fine in water. People don't want dyes all over their loved one's headstones and such, so I just transferred that over to aquariums. I haven't had an issue yet.

And of course make sure they have no metal parts. They will fade gradually, as any of the fish-specific stuff would. But, if it is a quick fade, then first off that florist was a moron and second, get it out!

I work for the world headquarters of Pat Catan's craft supplies. We supply Michael's and others throughout the world. If the plants you get do not bleed, and the stems are not made of metal they should be okay. If the stems are plastic they maybe covering a wire so make sure the plastic of the stem is completely sealed, no holes , no exposed metal. Tank looks great!!:D

Back
Top Bottom