Demand for certain plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
My tanks is becoming in overgrown jungle after about a week of letting it grow after a huge trimming, what is the demand for plants like: Wisteria, Water sprite, Dwarf sag, Cambomba, Red Ludwiga, java fern, money wort, contortion vals, giant hydro, and golden hygrophilla. Would people be willing to buy these at auctions/ the classifieds here on aa? also I have lots of blue rill and red cherry shrimp. Would these be easily sold as well? Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Edit: I also have some Crypt Wenditi red and green and ruffled swords.

My tanks is becoming in overgrown jungle after about a week of letting it grow after a huge trimming, what is the demand for plants like: Wisteria, Water sprite, Dwarf sag, Cambomba, Red Ludwiga, java fern, money wort, contortion vals, giant hydro, and golden hygrophilla. Would people be willing to buy these at auctions/ the classifieds here on aa? also I have lots of blue rill and red cherry shrimp. Would these be easily sold as well? Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Yes yes and yes. Plants are always wanted and shrimp especially. I think if you posted here it would be gone in a few weeks if not a week granted its not insanely expensive of course

Yes! I personally love getting plants from people on here rather than from a store because they are better taken care of than they are in a plastic container sitting on a store shelf

Ok cool! you will probably be seeing a classified post from me trying to sell my excess plants and shrimp soon! thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it!:)

Back
Top Bottom