Did I save a life ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
I visited a local store and was trying to find a dwarf puffer. He was in a tank that I wouldnt of expected?

He was with crayfish and some cichlids I think. He is quite small obvo so did I save his life. He was hiding in a corner under the filter, and I dont think the tank suited him at all.

I was not planning on buying any dwarf puffer's today as I wanted to get them all at the same time; but I felt sorry for him so he is in his new home now. 8)

Part 2: There was also a man who wanted to purchase a puffer, fig 8 (brackish) and he wanted to put it in a tank with a breeding pair of sevs and would of only been fed flake or pellets and bloodworm once a week! So I informed him lol

lol, I bought a snail as well. Just because it had patterns on it lol.

Yay :D

Yeah....I need to buy a couple tetras... and if anymore of my fish die I'm not gonna bother cuz they're not schooling fishies....

but talloulou! My one tetra's gonna be going nutso with his other 2 friends dead now! ....

^^; sorry steve lol didn't mean to steal topic

*drags Talloulou to one of my boards* lol

yeah i guess you did save him steve, but little puffers are pretty aggressive for their size, you would never suspect, my mom just got her new office at work and i'm giving her a 10 gallon for puffers

Thanx guys, I was searching all the plants in the lfs to see which ones had snails on, (I need sanils for puffers) n the people were laffing at me as people normally inspect plants without snails lol. Any way none had them. My tanks use to be over run by snails and now I can find any. I did buy a pretty one though that had 4 eggs on its shell !

Back
Top Bottom