Disaster strikes..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad news :( hope it picks up for you

We're just into cool weather where I've noticed the heaters regularly coming on at night.

I'm so sad your ram died

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sad news :( hope it picks up for you

We're just into cool weather where I've noticed the heaters regularly coming on at night.

Man, that really sucks. Sorry brooks

So turns out I only lost one panduro, the female, after scouring the ridiculously structured tank with no sign I figured the snails had em.. was watching TV later and out if the corner of my eye I saw the shadow so he's still in there:) I'll see about a new wife for him tommorow.. or I'll add a dozen guppies and see what happens. He must be pissed.. (kidding). Apt has cooled off and tanks are at normal temps.. the ram will be missed by all, my gf had grown quite fond of him over the short while we had together.. he was the only one that acknowledged her presence, he was just hungry but it's all love right..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Man so sorry to hear that! Losing fish like that after doing so much right just feels so wrong.

Dude, sorry to hear about the loss. Weather has been strange this season; 90 yesterday, maybe mid 70s today. Holler if you need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom