Do female betta fish make bubble nests?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a male. The fins are too long to be a baby female and his face isn’t thin and pointed like a female’s.

I'm fine with it being a male. When they're labeled as "baby girl" in the pet stores, they are usually left for dead, because everyone wants a glorious male. So, I like the thought of having saved a fish who would have, otherwise, gone unnoticed.

I'm fine with it being a male. When they're labeled as "baby girl" in the pet stores, they are usually left for dead, because everyone wants a glorious male. So, I like the thought of having saved a fish who would have, otherwise, gone unnoticed.

I know. It’s so sad seeing the babies. I wish I could save them all. I have bought 2 “baby females” that where indeed females, but I also bought an “adult” labeled female that turned out to be a male. Sometimes you don’t know what they are until they get bigger. But, regardless of the gender I love all my boys (4 of them) and girls (9 of them). Females are just as good as the males. They have just as much personality.

Might need to come up with a different name than Lady Thiang.... lol

Actually, even if she's a he, I'm keeping the name Lady Thiang. We can say that my little fish is in drag. Lady Thiang was the king of Siam's favorite wife in The King and I, and I kinda feel like my little betta is a bit of a drama queen, so it still suits "her." LOL

Back
Top Bottom