Do fish calm down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's cool.

River Kat. Before I saw your post I did the spawn box way. Would you suggest just taking him out for an hour or so and put him back in? The tank is already rearranged.

It's cool.

River Kat. Before I saw your post I did the spawn box way. Would you suggest just taking him out for an hour or so and put him back in? The tank is already rearranged.

Then just put him back in. It will now be a new tank for him too and he will have to reestablish himself and his territory.

I know but I oragionally was into a dg, but you all said no, and when I said about upgrading to 37 you said its only taller so no fish would being it from it

You are out of line, take this to your last post. You also seem to want to pick an agruement with me. I've been in the hobby over 30 years and you've started 4 or 5 threads and continuely change what you "want". I don't believe you've ever kept fish. Go back and read each one and maybe you'll remember what was said and why it was said.

To the original poster: Sorry this issue was brought onto your thread. If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom