Do fish really keep growing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skuseman

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering if fish continue to grow or do they only grow as big as there environment?I've been raing fish for at the very least 13 years. I have never seen a fish grow as big as I hear people say they will. My current setups have fish 5 years old that I have had them and they only seem to grow as I add Them to Larger aquariums. And I have been Adding them to larger aquariums because I have been able to afford htem. Most of these fish lived 3-4 years in a 35 gallon tank. and I bought a 55 gallon a couple months ago and am seeing more growth again. Just some thoughts. and would like some input.

They can keep growing but poor fish.. this is an auction on ebay right now..

http://cgi.ebay.com/46-GALLON-BOW-F...705198830QQcategoryZ20755QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

0e_1_b.JPG

Wow, that scared me at first. But, at least he's upgrading for them. Not a bad tank for that price.

I saw that tank the other night on e-bay! Its actuall in North Carolina and I was shocked to see that picture and we thought Wal-Mart was bad!!!

Read the description folks. He is upgrading. The water is brown because he scooped out the sand and the picture was taken in the middle of tearing it down.

My apologies. I did not read the whole auction post. I am glad he is doing the right thing. I wish I lived in his area.

greenmaji said:
just a thought.. do you guys think that tread is FW Monster Island material?

Yep - I do tink da "tread" is good for Monster Island, Mon. :wink: Consider it done.

Back
Top Bottom