do i have room?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bnpleco

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i have a 20 gallon long tank that is prettily heavily planted with drift wood. i fell in love with a female L134 pleco that would go with my L134 male and albino brisletnose female (my only 2 fish in the tank) i had them hold her until tomorrow. i was wondering if i would have enough room for her and my 2 other plecos if i continue to do a 30 % wc weekly and not get another fish.

so i have a 20 gallon long tank that is prettily heavily planted with drift wood. i fell in love with a female L134 pleco that would go with my L134 male and albino brisletnose female (my only 2 fish in the tank) i had them hold her until tomorrow. i was wondering if i would have enough room for her and my 2 other plecos if i continue to do a 30 % wc weekly and not get another fish.
I'd do it.. Just the three? Lots if filtration??

Yeah lots of filtration and I care for them well

Do it.. Full grown could get crowded but I'm sure their will be more tanks by than;)

Yeah my l134 has maxed out at 2.75 inches and my bristle has at a little over 3 inches

Really? That's great If that is in fact the max size! I was told 3-4" like a bn by my Lfs..

Me too, but my Bn hasn't grown in 2 years sooo

I am still contemplating what pleco I want to get, I love those orange seem plecos. They get about 3 inches too

My bristlenoses are 6" and 4" so that 3" suggestion is just incorrect

L-134 is not a bn, I was just told they max out similar to a bn, maybe they're different from my Lfs breeder? I got a full grown adult f bn that was only 4"?? Took it back after a couple months though so I guess I wouldn't really know..

Back
Top Bottom