do I have to many fish for my 55 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonnytree23

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 2 pictus catfish, 1 longnose whiptail, 1 red tail shark, and one african clawed frog is that to much for my set up? I have a 75 gallon aqueon filter and a 20 gallon hush filter am I okay?? Thanks

I have 2 pictus catfish, 1 longnose whiptail, 1 red tail shark, and one african clawed frog is that to much for my set up? I have a 75 gallon aqueon filter and a 20 gallon hush filter am I okay?? Thanks

I put your stock in aqadvisor and it shows you are 69% stocked, but I was not sure what the longnose whiptail was as there was no match. I found a whiptail catfish so I used that. Also, it says the African clawed frog should be a species only habitant. So if you have African clawed frogs it says you should not have anything other than the frogs together. Says the frogs will eat any fish that will fit into its mouth.

I mean my frog is the smallest thing in there everything thing else is twice his size

I mean my frog is the smallest thing in there everything thing else is twice his size

African clawed frogs can get a decent size and anything too big to put in its mouth I have read they can tear food apart to eat it. Are you sure it is an african clawed frog you have? Or is it possibly an african dwarf frog? I am not doubting you. I am still learning also so I am just wanting to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom