Doctors Foster and Smith?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have placed numerous orders from them over the years and have never had an issue.

I would rate them as one of the better sites out there for aquatic supplies.

Yes, I'm currently waiting on a order from them to arrive! They have great fish supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good to know, I just ordered about $300 worth of items from them and a few Yelp reviews were a bit worrying to me, but if my fellow Aquarium Adviceists think it's a quality retailer then I will not fret.

I've been buying from them for years. Never had a problem. And they have great prices to boot. Highly recommended.

I ordered a Marineland C canister and a piece of driftwood to canada, the prices were still better and it arrived perfect with enough packing peanuts to fill my fish tank lol ;) :)

-Jacob

Sent from my iPhone A1533 using Aquarium Advice

I just had my first order through them.. price was great, package arrived in a timely manner intact with free shipping! !!! They even threw in a catalog of all types of stuff I didn't even know I needed!$! $! $$$! $

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They're a really great site for supplies. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them. Excellent prices and service. I have no problem giving them 5 stars.

I have ordered hundreds and hundreds of dollars from them. Pricing is pretty competitive ( yes you can always find a better price elsewhere ) The service and return policy is excellent. Not to mention, they're a us company.

I've ordered a lot from them over the years, and they only recently got an order wrong. Instead of sending my Eheim 2075 / G160 they sent me a reptile / bird perch worth about ten bucks.

Pretty big difference!

But, all it took was a single 5 minute phone call and the filter was on its way. Very easy, very good service, and either they're training folks in India how to speak with an upper Midwestern accent or the woman I talked to was from Wisconsin. :)

Very good service, and most of their prices are fair.

The best and only supply site out there that I buy from. They have everything at a reasonable price and they always have some type of sale/deal going on. Great service. I use the 24/7 live help online chat for assistance with anything. Package always arrives timely and undamaged. Definitely recommended!

Back
Top Bottom