Does anybody know what L number these are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I've been fortunate with locals but I'm right outside Chicago so I have a lot of people near me who like fish. It's just my town is small. The rest of the area is quite populated.

The green dragon longfin fin plecos are so pretty and I bet they'd sell well. I can't wait until mine are big enough to breed.

I've paid through the nose for shipping sometimes and sometimes very little. Depends on how bad you want the fish!

Brenna

Yea i have specifically been looking at those green dragon plecos sense i saw your picture lol, they really caught my eye.

Talk to me in spring. I know a guy... but I'd have to preorder from him and if they didn't make it i wouldn't see him for another 2 months to replace your order. Bad weather etc.

Brenna

I yea, i wouldn't order online for a while, the weather in NY has been crazy. Broke a record this year. Before this year the longest we went without stow was dec.1 in 1899. This year it was dec.14 or 16th and it was an inch. Then fine until yesterday and then still only an inch. Im expecting to get hard this month or in feb sometime.

one guy my cousin put my in touch with has all kinds of plecos but they are all wild caught, not sure how i feel about that. This is the list he posted a few hours ago.

L-46 ZEBRA PLECO $175 (8 left)
L-46 Zebra Male/Female pair $550 (5 pairs left)
L-128 BLUE PHANTOM $30 (8 left)
L-128 Blue phantom 6 inch $65 (1 left
L-174 HYPANCISTRUS SP $200. (3 left)
L-183 WHITE SEAM ANCISTRUS LG. $30 (10 left)
L-191 BROCKEN LINE ROYAL $30 (5 left)
L-199 ZEBRA $30 (5 left)
L-200 GREEN PHANTOM $30 (6 left)
L-239 BLUE PANAQUE $40 (5 left)
L-270 chocolate zebra $35 (13 left)
LDA-33 Snowball $45 (1 left)

Thats what i need though is honest opinions lol, don't know much about plecos but im starting to give them a look.

Basically the easiest to breed are bristle nose which the green dragons are a color morph of. Still you don't see longfin that often or the green dragons themselves. Albino bn come in long fin too.

Brenna

zebras are so frikin expensive True zebras were going for like $100 for a one inch pleco!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Idk, i see a lot of browns and blacks i want something with some actual color that stays under 6in and is peaceful, If it ate algae that would be a bonus too lol. I don't really know crap about all of the L numbers attached. There are those blues he posted a picture of that looked pretty nice(the fb guy) the green dragons are pretty nice too i just don't have the things/confidence really to deal with wild caught or the problems that may arise.

I did see some longfin Super red ancistrus BN (I think thats what they are called) at one of my LFS that had a lot of red a really liked also. The guy their said the owner breeds them.

Sorry for intruding guys. I think the original question on ID could be a columbian zebra. Its a pseudo zeb, not true zeb.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom