Does anyone have a pure white betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Danio

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,
Does anyone have a pure white (white platinum) Betta? Pictures? I love Betta's my favorite is white platinum crowntails

This is mine he is not pure white but he is mostly white his name is "Jaws".
In the subject area I ment Pure white Betta

Attachments

• image-2800084845.jpg
    image-2800084845.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 239
Thanks I will go to that site and see if I can find one if I can I will update the post

I have a female white longfin betta but she is still recovering from an attack so she is short finned at the moment xD

Just found the nicest white platinum Betta on aquabid. I want to buy it but I'm only 13 and my mom and dad won't buy it for me I have the money but i have to use there credit card. It's from Thailand and it is 15$ and free shipping to Canada. :)

Attachments

• image-2283087865.jpg
    image-2283087865.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image-4262598799.jpg
    image-4262598799.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 185
  • image-738380005.jpg
    image-738380005.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 177
She is currently in a community tank and i rarely see her LOL.
She is a master of hiding, when she comes out i will see if i can take a pick =)

By the way, that fighter is amazing!!!

Not quite as white as the others. Has some blue and red, I guess u could call them highlights. Got him at petco of all places lol

Attachments

• image-3317830961.jpg
    image-3317830961.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 138
Just found the nicest white platinum Betta on aquabid. I want to buy it but I'm only 13 and my mom and dad won't buy it for me I have the money but i have to use there credit card. It's from Thailand and it is 15$ and free shipping to Canada. :)

WOW thats pretty!

Giant Danio said:

That is one fine specimen... :)

I love those platinum ones. I was looking for one last year and found a breeder not too far from me who was actually selling a "retired show fish"! I swore I would never buy one from a chain store in a little cup. Well, she never called me and I was in Petco, buying ferret food of all things when I heard my voice being called in the fish department. Those darn bettas calling me over like that! Yeah, I brought one home. Seriously one of the ugliest bettas you've ever seen. The color of mud. But he was so friendly, it was his personality that did it to me. Doh.

Back
Top Bottom