Does Anyone have Pics of Interesting Catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oppie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my stripped Raphael,he dosnt come out very often but I caught this pic at feeding time
ForumRunner_20120523_215245.jpg

I'll try to post pics of my two eel tailed catfish! I think they're quite an interesting looking catfish!

Come on peeps no interesting cat fish

I have a bumblebee cat but I don't think I'll be able to get a decent pic from him lol I've gotten video but not pictures

"Interesting" can be open to interpretation, so here's something I took a pic of while at an lfs back in November.

David

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 113
I have a bumblebee cat but I don't think I'll be able to get a decent pic from him lol I've gotten video but not pictures

I had a bumblebee cat for quite a while. Even though I only saw him once a week at the most he was one of my favorite fish I had in the tank. Lost him a couple weeks ago when I was battling columnaris.

img_2232352_0_407a6c09d15bd35cabce60155ae18993.jpg

Here's my four-line pictus cat, Leo. I got him when he was the size of my pinky and now he's over a foot long and at least two inches around. And he's nine years old haha.
I've also got a honeycomb wood catfish, which are some of the most adorable fish IMO
I'll try to get a picture of him later. :)

I had a bumblebee cat for quite a while. Even though I only saw him once a week at the most he was one of my favorite fish I had in the tank. Lost him a couple weeks ago when I was battling columnaris.

Cool, sorry about the loss though. How big did he get?

Cool, sorry about the loss though. How big did he get?

He was about 4" long. Grew too big for his favorite hiding spot. ( a hole that went all the way through a large piece of Malaysian driftwood) do he took over a cave I had in the tank. Was pretty small when I first got him. For only being 4 inches he had a big mouth. You should have seen him go after frozen bloodworms!

He was about 4" long. Grew too big for his favorite hiding spot. ( a hole that went all the way through a large piece of Malaysian driftwood) do he took over a cave I had in the tank. Was pretty small when I first got him. For only being 4 inches he had a big mouth. You should have seen him go after frozen bloodworms!

Haha they always have their caves don't they. Mine's just 2 1/2 inches. He's more "blind" than anything lol he uses his sense of smell to look for food.

These are my new addition to my tank.. I'm not sure of there very interesting
To you guys.. But I think they are =))

Attachments

• image-412784905.jpg
    image-412784905.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1201291540.jpg
    image-1201291540.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom