does anyone other than me cry when they lose a fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, id cry if a fish died that i paid alot of money for! then i put its decaying body in bag and mrach it to the frypan..at least id get something out of his death!!! har har har

I have never cried but I have felt really bad especially when I found my brand new Synodontis petricola dried up on the floor. I hate to know that it suffered for awhile.

I admit shedding a tear over a MUCH LOVED OSCAR i had to put to sleep....

He jumped from the tank during a feeding and damaged his swim bladder. He was OK for about 2 months swimming on his side, diddn't seem to bother him too much.
It must have got worse because one day it was swimming upside down and in distress...
The rest is history. But still think about it 2day. From then it got easier.
It's funny because i used to feed the oscars goldfish all the time. Not to mention the deepsea fishing tours i've been on and its never bothered me.

Pure time, effort and care is what brings the emotion when there is a loss of a close friend..... :cry:

I lost my blue mosaic guppy last night - I didn't cry but you didn't want to be around me. Happens every time I lose a fish - I just get so upset and really down

Back
Top Bottom