Does anyone shop at Big Al's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ellenquacker72

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have one about 40 minuts away, and we never go that way, so does anyone who might know if they sell pygmy cories? Or any Cory? I haven found any at petsmart strangely enough. :)

There's a place close to where I live (Miami) that was previously a Big Al's and is now called AllFish Emporium. I haven't noticed any difference since the name change, but if it's the same chain of stores, then yes, they should definitely have Cory's (the one down here has plenty of selection).

Your best bet would be to look up their number online and just call and find out, especially if you're looking for a specific kind of Cory.

I wish they'd say on their wabsite. It would be so much easier, but thanks! I didn't even think of calling. Hopefully the ones in Miami are similar to the ones in Ottawa :)

I have bought things online. They are just a tad slow getting to me but they ship quickly??? Prices are good and when I call customer service, they are very pleasant.

So I finally got to go there, and it turns out they have a shipment of pygmys every 6 weeks ish :)

There's a place close to where I live (Miami) that was previously a Big Al's and is now called AllFish Emporium. I haven't noticed any difference since the name change, but if it's the same chain of stores, then yes, they should definitely have Cory's (the one down here has plenty of selection).

I've been to that store several times, its freaking huge! Most of my fish are from there, they definitely have a huge selection.

You go to the kanata location and your a leafs fan? For shame! Wish we had a big alla in winnipeg

I'm in Ottawa, and have visited each location

I definitely recommend the Kanata location versus the Innes Road location. I'm just starting out, and plan to get my stuff from them

Back
Top Bottom